Friday, October 26, 2012

The Last Day



Three days of training on investigative internet journalist has reached the end. On this third day of training we were given an assignment to write a short commentary about one of the three topics: Shell in Nigeria, China and Africa as well as Coca-Cola in India". It has been very tough and tight job as all participants spent the whole day doing a same assignment. This was useful to me because I used much time searching for information needed in my assignment as a part on my training. 

In general the training has been a very interesting for me as I grasp new experience through interaction with my colleague. The most interesting and new topic for me was the investigative websites and to add link in blog posting. 

The speech of Chairman of MISA Tanzania Mohammed Tibanyendera in closing of training was very touching for me. He has argued journalists, lawyer and other activists to work together to fight for media freedom in our country. 

I would like to thank MISA Tanzania and the facilitator Mr. Peik for their good job they has been done for Tanzanian journalists on Internet training. "Big up and keep it up". Let us join hand to improve journalism profession in our country especially in era of digital.


No comments:

Post a Comment